Return to main navigation Page
Configuration Page Templates
FullAccess users can define templates that can be associated
with Configuration Flows. This feature allows flexible display of
pricing/recommended items sections on the Configuration page and default
templates that can give your Configuration a new look and feel.
Page templates are defined at the All Product Family level
and can be associated with Configuration Flows at all levels of the
product hierarchy. However, page templates are not supported for Search
There are 3 templates available by default:
- Default Template: This template
features the main content on top, the pricing section in the middle and
the Recommended Items section at the bottom of the page. It is most
similar in layout with the layout of the Configuration page pre-11.
- Right Side Bar: This template places the pricing and the Recommended Item sections on a right bar beside the main content.
- Left Side Bar: This template places the Pricing and the Recommended Item sections on a left bar beside the main content.
The left and the right bar templates display Pricing and
Recommended Items beside the main content. While these templates allow
the you to showcase Pricing and Recommended Items, always verify that
the content of the model Configuration page looks good with these
The look and feel of the templates will be compromised if:
- There are a lot of columns displayed for Recommended Items that induces a horizontal scroll.
- Too many Recommended Items and/or Pricing induce a vertical scroll.
- Size of the main content is out of proportion to the size of the Recommended Items and/or Pricing sections.
- If there are no Pricing and Recommended Items
rules defined for the model, these sections will show up as blank on the
Model Configuration page. The FullAccess user is advised to use the
Default Template in this case.
If a different template is selected, deployment is needed.
For cached product families, changes to the template take effect on the end user side when that product family is deployed.
By default, pre-defined templates will be available for use in Configuration Flows only and they cannot be edited.
You cannot create custom Configuration templates.