Return to main navigation Page
Commerce Process Settings
Use the Commerce Options page to customize Commerce
Process settings. Options are available for allowing Commerce Processes
to be deployed, cloned, and migrated. You can also set the Transaction
ID to be displayed on the search pop-up. There are additional options
for hiding Commerce Invocation buttons on Add from Catalog as well as ability to specify pop-up dimensions for the search dialog and quick links.
Accessing the Commerce Options page
Click Admin to go to the Admin Home Page.
Click Commerce Settings in the Commerce and Documents section.
The Commerce Options page appears.
Setting Commerce Options
- You can customize the look and feel of your Commerce Process settings by specifying the following options:
Number of Milliseconds to Wait Before Showing the Loading Dialog for Ajax Rules:
- Allow Commerce Processes and Invocations to be Deployed and Undeployed: Select Yes to accept and No to reject.
- Allow Commerce Processes to be Cloned and Migrated: Select Yes to accept and No to reject.
- Allow the Transaction ID to be included in the Commerce Search: Select Yes to accept and No to reject.
- Hide Commerce Invocation Buttons on Add From Catalog: Select Yes to accept and No to reject.
Hide Add To Cart Button on Add From Catalog:
- Allow users to print/email transactions in all supported languages by selecting Yes for the Show Select Language Preference menu for Print and Email Actions option.
Allow Users to Select Currency for Quotes Created from the Transaction Manager:
- Dialog Dimensions - Commerce Search: Enter the Width and Height for the dialog dimensions.
- Dialog Dimensions - Quick Links: Enter the Width and Height for the dialog dimensions.
Error Box Behavior:
Document Engine - Validate page data on save:
Enable Transaction Total for Mobile Layouts:
- Apply to save your changes and remain on the current page.
- Update to save your changes and return to the Admin Home Page.
- Back to return to the Admin Home Page.