Return to main navigation Page
Process Manager Columns specify the main document and/or
line item attribute data that is displayed in the columns available in
the Transaction Manager page.
The following must be in place for columns to be available for display in the Transaction Manager:
- The main document or line item attribute must be mapped to the relevant document in the data columns.
- The Process Manager Column is mapped to the data column mapping of the main document or line item attribute.
Adding a Process Manager Column
- Navigate from the Admin Home Page >
Commerce and Documents > Select a Process > Process
Manager > List
- Click Add on the Process Manager Columns page.
Enter the column name in the Label field. This name appears at the top of the column on the Transaction Manager page.
- Click Add. The new column appears on the Process Manager Columns page.
Click the Column Mapping link next to the attribute you would like to map to a data column.
- Choose the data column(s) from the Available Attributes Menu and click (>) arrow to move them to the Column Contents field.
- Click the Up and Down arrows to move the data columns up or down.
- Click Apply to save changes and refresh the page.
- Click the Properties tab.
Select the Link to detail page box to create a link to the transaction from the data in the column.
- Click Update to save the changes and return to the Process Manager Columns page.
Reordering Data Columns
- Specify the order number of the mapped data column on the Process Manager Columns page.
- Click Apply.
- Click the Translations button on the Mapped Data Columns page.
- Enter the translation for the Label for each supported language.
- Click Save and Close to return to the Mapped Data Columns page.
New Columns are not visible until the
process is deployed (or redeployed). Before deploying a new Commerce
Process, manage all components of the process.
Column mappings, renamed columns or other changes are not visible until the process is deployed (or redeployed).
After creating columns, you can order how they appear on the Transaction Manager page.
To map or reorder columns in a deployed
Commerce Process, contact an implementation engineer. This
functionality is hidden from administration after the Commerce Process
Use caution when deleting a column because it is not
possible to recover the deleted data. Upon deletion, all associated
column mapping are also deleted. To delete columns from a Transaction
Manager in a deployed Commerce Process, contact an Implementation
Engineer. This functionality is hidden from administration after the
Commerce Process is deployed.
If no Data Column Mapping are
available, then no Process Manager Columns can be mapped. In that case,
the Transaction Manager will show just the ID# of the quote created.