Return to main navigation Page
You are here: Mobile > Mobile Home Page
Mobile Home page
Mobile Home Page mimics the functionality of the desktop Home
Page, but uses finger interaction, “gestures”, instead of typical
desktop mouse functionality. Admins can set permissions for the Mobile
- Users can swipe horizontally through Product Family tabs.
- Pending Configuration has been optimized for Mobile display; they only appear when user has Pending Configs.
- The Pending Configs page can be accessed by swiping from the Model Punch-In page or on the Navigation link at the bottom.
- Parts Search and Parts Search Results has been optimized for Mobile. Part Search performs a simple search of the user-entered String against part descriptions and custom fields.
- Part Search displays the first 25 results. Click the More icon to see the next 25 results.
selected from Parts Search will continue to be selected/accumulate,
even if another search is performed, until user returns to the quote or
- “Mobile Device Enabled” system attribute is now available as a rule input for Home Page permissions.
- Attribute will return “True” if the following conditions have been satisfied:
- User is on Mobile device.
- Admin has enabled Mobile access for user.
- Will return “False” if any of the above conditions have not been met.
- Model Punch-In descriptions are pulled from the text field in the Model Properties page.
- Mobile Home Page display includes Model Punch-In selections with labels, descriptions, and images.
- Images can be added to the Mobile Punch-In using the image Browse/Upload function, located on the Admin Home Page.
- Recommended maximum image width and height: 235px by 150px.
Selector Links on the Mobile Home Page
Selector links can now be accessed on the Mobile Home
Page. Admins can determine whether or not Selector links will be visible
on the Mobile Home Page through General Site Options. Selecting Yes for “Enable desktop selector links on mobile homepage“ will expose Selector links on mobile, while selecting No will keep the links hidden. By default this setting is set to No.
The recommended image proportions for a Mobile Selector punch-in image is 235px by 150px.
Recommended maximum image width is height 235px by 150px.
CPQ Cloud Mobile functions in the same
manner as the Desktop version. Refer to the standard Desktop Help
articles for more information on existing functionality.
Attribute range calculations are validated on the Value Punch-In. Example:
If the value was passed in the URL to the Configuration, it will be
validated and an error message will appear. This affects both Mobile and